AAST– Adaptive Auditive Speechtest
The automatic adaptive speechtest AAST has been developed in order to measure the speech recognition threshold of children within a few minutes. The test is available in different languages and makes the measurement of multilingual patients possible.
Adaptive Auditive Speechtest (AAST)
- Adaptative speechtest for children aged 4 years and older, developed by Prof. Coninx
- Interactive and quick definition of the threshold: SRT (Speech Recognition Threshold) with and without noise.
- Test with FF-Speakers or with headphone.
- Registration of unilateral hearing loss which has not been discovered sooner
- Registration of hearing restrictions, also with background noise. Control of effectiveness of CI or hearing aid
- Compatible with all AURITEC audiometers
AAST-Test – Adaptive Auditory Speechtest